Whether you are interested in completing an Ironman triathlon or finishing a 5k, a coach is a good start to get you to your end goal.
Renee Hodges - ITCA Certified Triathlon Coach
Renee has been a competitive runner since the late 90's. She has completed numerous Marathons (including participating in Boston), an Ultra marathon, numerous Triathlons (2 time finisher of Ironman Arizona) and has a strong love for trail running and racing.
She has been involved in the Arizona endurance community for over 16 years and earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2003. Renee melds her knowledge as a physical therapist and endurance coach to help her athletes and patients achieve their goals without injury. She believes strongly in frequent communication and feedback to ensure optimal results.
Initial set-up fee: $225
Single Sport Fee (4 week cycle): $130/month
Triathlon & Duathlon Fee (4 week cycle): $175/month
Danelle Fron - ITCA Certified Triathlon Coach
Danelle joins Foundation Endurance Coaching after being active in running and endurance sports for over 15 years. She has completed over 20 half-marathons, 20 marathons, and over a dozen running races of various distances from 5k to 50k. In 2012 she took the dive into the world of multi-sport, and has since completed over a dozen sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman and full Ironman distance triathlons.
Danelle knows first hand the role a good training plan and wise coaching can play in achieving growth as an athlete and aiding in injury prevention. She has coached junior high cross country teams for the past six years, and is excited to continue to use her knowledge and passion to assist athletes of all ages and abilities.
Initial Set-up Fee $225
Single Sport Fee (4 week cycle): $110/month
Triathlon & Duathlon Fee (4 week cycle): $130/month
Set-up Fee Includes:
- Review of goals, athletic history, previous injuries, schedule
- Functional movement assessment
- Detailed strength, flexibility and range of motion assessment
- Running Gait Assessment via video capturing for future review and comparison of changes
- Specific exercise plan to address outcomes of above assessments
- Fee to cover cost of adding athlete to Training Peaks Account
Monthly Fee Includes:
- Custom written training plan
- Unlimited access to coach via e-mail, text or phone call
- Unlimited changes to training schedule due to work and life commitments
- General training and race day nutrition
- Race day strategizing and prep
- Discounted physical therapy & recovery sessions
- Renee offers monthly strength training videos for her athletes